Posts tagged awesome
Posts tagged awesome
Vanity Fair’s 2008 ‘Hitchcock Hollywood Portfolio’
25 90’s-2000’s Pop/punk rock mashup
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING
1) “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
2) “Misery Business” - Paramore
3) “Helena” - My Chemical Romance
4) “American Idiot” - Green Day
5) “Feeling This” - Blink 182
6) “Basketcase” - Green Day
7) “Stay Together for the Kids” - Blink 182
8) “Gives You Hell” - All-American Rejects
9) “The Rock Show” - Blink 182
10) “The Middle” - Jimmy Eat World
11) “I Caught Fire” - the Used
12) “Sugar, We’re Going Down” - Fall Out Boy
13) “That’s What You Get” - Paramore
14) “Five Mintues to Midnight” - Boys Like Girls
15) “Move Along” - All-American Rejects
16) “Stacy’s Mom” - Fountains of Wayne
17) “Dear Maria, Count Me In” - All Time Low
18) “Crushcrushcrush” - Paramore
19) “Here (In Your Arms)” - Hellogoodbye
20) “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been” - Relient K
21) “Soul Meets Body” - Death Cab For Cutie
22) “The Future Freaks Me Out” - Motion City Soundtrack
23) “My Friends Over You” - New Found Glory
24) “Fat Lip” - Sum 41
25) “Teenagers” - My Chemical Romance
“Perfect” - Simple Plan
I’m trying to sing all at the same time!! I’m dead
NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A FUCKING MASH UP
…..feels… I have the feels.
Each song brings back different memories! Oh my gosh!
This is beautiful
At first glance, you’d assume that these images couldn’t possibly be real. Surprisingly, they are actual mountains in China’s Danxia Landform Geological Park. The incredible colours are the result of layers of sandstone and various minerals, which the mountain range its vivid patterns.
Via Huffington Post
001. Toxic | Melanie Martinez
I took a sip from a devil’s cup
It’s taking over me
I want to do so much witchcraft to this
THIS IS SO GOOD
Jean-Édouard Dargent (1824-1899)
~two mountain goats~
oh my god someone show this to JD ASAP he will love this
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Hit ‘Em Up Style
This song is one of my favs from them, but I also really love what they’re about:
The Durham, North Carolina-based trio would travel every Thursday night to the home of old-time fiddler and songster Joe Thompson to learn tunes, listen to stories and, most importantly, to jam. Joe was in his 80s, a black fiddler with a short bowing style that he inherited from generations of family musicians. Now he was passing those same lessons onto a new generation. When the three students decided to form a band, they didn’t have big plans. It was mostly a tribute to Joe, a chance to bring his music back out of the house again and into dancehalls and public places.
I saw them in person once and when they told that story I cried a little.
YESSSS. OH YESSSS.
sometimes when my brain is messy I illustrate the lyrics to Lovecraft in Brooklyn
Ladies & gentlemen, the adults of “Wet Hot American Summer”. Tomorrow we start on kids.
Get a giant telephoto lens.
Start zoomed all the way out.
Step back a few feet and zoom in so the object is the same size.
I’ve been watching this for like 10 minutes holy shit
Lenses are trippy as fuck.